Success confirmation appears when user creates and completes a task successfully at the top of the page.
- Success confirmation appears when user creates and completes a task successfully.
- Message will disappear automatically after 8 seconds.
- Message does not disappear on hover or focus. Timing starts again when the user hovers/focuses out.
- Message should be short and fit on 1 line (max 60 characters)
- 0 to 2 actions (if there are 2 actions, one will always be DISMISS).
The markup for the toast should be inserted somewhere near the top.
- Adds an action link that will do a defined action set by the developer.
[action-callback]to be inserted linked to an action implementation.
- Adds a dismiss link and will dismiss the global notification without waiting on timeout.
- Container class for the global message's outer
- Divides global message content into sections.
- Vertically aligns content to middle.
- Added to
- Contains main body copy for global message (no longer than 60 characters).
- Added to
- Contains any actions that the global message may require. Optional component.
- Button or link that is added inside the
- Max number of button/links that can be added is 2.